Enjoying The Great Benefits From Vitamins
In order for the body to perform a lot of important purpose, it will need vitamins. But there are a lot of people that are not sure on what are the benefits that they can get from vitamins. That is the reason why this article will provide you with a list of the five super benefits that vitamins can provide to your body.
1. Healthy Vision – if you want to have a healthy vision, you should consider taking Vitamin A and vitamin B2. You should take in the right amount of these vitamins in order for you to avoid facing a number of health issues regarding your vision. Having the medical condition that will not allow you to see in the dark which is referred to as night blindness is the worst case if you are having a deficiency in these vitamins.
2. Health growth – a lot of the B-complex vitamins are important in the production of new cells. In addition to that, in order to create DNA or deoxyribonucleic acid and RNA or ribonucleic acid, you will need the vitamins B9 and B12. The instructions that are needed for the creation of the new cells can be found on the essential genetic information on both the RNA and DNA. If you have a deficiency on these vitamins, then you will have a chance to develop some growth problems.
3. Wound healing – the vitamins that can help heal your wounds properly are vitamins C, vitamin K, and vitamin B5. There are so many studies that show that vitamin B5 can contribute so much in the proper healing of a wound. While the creation of the connective tissue collagen that is essential for the healing of any type of wound is assisted by vitamin C. And if you want to have a proper clotting of your blood, then take in enough amounts of vitamin K. You will have a problem of properly healing your wounds if you have a deficiency on these vitamins.
4. Strength of the bones – your body will be able to crate healthy and strong bones with the help of vitamin A and vitamin D. You will be developing a number of conditions with your bones like rickets that will make your bones swell and fracture, and osteoporosis that will reduce the density of the bones if you will have a deficiency on these vitamins.
5. Strong immune system – if you take in the right amount of vitamin B-complex, then you will have a stronger immune system. The production of the white blood cells that will fight infections and viruses can be assisted by vitamin C.